murb.com Hauptseite  •   Registrieren  •  SUCHE  •  FAQ  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Forenregeln  •  Login
Neue Antwort erstellen A Sudden Change in Performance from Piszczeck in FIFA 17
A Sudden Change in Performance from Piszczeck in FIFA 17
supodum
Antworten mit Zitat
Piszczeck has been my right back for a while. He had a beautiful partnership with his friend and teammate IF sokratis.

However, when doing some fifa 17 coins upgrades suddenly Neuer came strolling out of the pack! This meant I needed to replace IF sokratis with Hummels to get neuer to full chem.

Since that switch, piszczeck looks lost and sad. He doesn't mark anymore, he leaves gaps and lets attackers slide pst him where he was normally rock solid.

He is still at full chem. It just looks like he is sad that his buddy has been transferred. Has anyone of you see a sudden change in performance from a player?

Schabawss said "Hummels has H/M workrate and is relatively slow. Sokratis is very quick and has M/M workrates. Both Hummels and Piszczek may be pushing up while you have the ball and aren't fast enough to get back, thus exposing your defence. When you had Sokratis he covered the gaps and gave Piszczek enough time to get back."

How about you? Do you have any other ideas? Let me know.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von supodum anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
A Sudden Change in Performance from Piszczeck in FIFA 17
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neue Antwort erstellen